If you have adopted a child and you are struggling with their hair and you don't know where to start.
If you have a daughter with thick and course hair and you don't know how to care for it.
You or your child has dry hair and can't figure out how to keep it moisturized.
The only hairstyle you know how to do is that one ponytail that sits on the top of her head.
If your child is tender headed and hates hair time and you do too!
- Welcome to HCMTW
- Before we begin...
- Lesson 1 - Healthy Eating for Healthy Hair
- Lesson 2 - The Importance of a Trim
- Lesson 3 - How To Trim
- Lesson 4 - Understanding Your Hair's Porosity
- Lesson 5 - Scalp Stimulation
- Test your learning
- Lesson 1 - Product Ingredients
- Lesson 2 - How To Establish A Routine
- Lesson 3 - Swim Hair
- Lesson 4 - Tools
- Lesson 5 - Hair Prep
- Lesson 6 - How To Shampoo
- Lesson 7 - How To Condition & Deep Condition
- Lesson 8 - How To Detangle
- Lesson 9 - Banding
- Lesson 10 - Products We Love
- Lesson 1 - Styling Intro
- Lesson 2 - Moisturizing
- Lesson 3 - Heat Styling
- Lesson 4 - Wet Styling
- Lesson 5 - How To Remove Knots
- Lesson 6 - Hair Accessories
- Lesson 7 - Parting
- Lesson 8 - Basic Styling Techniques
- Lesson 9 - Ponytails
- Lesson 10 - Protective Styling
- Lesson 11 - How To Flat Twist
- Lesson 12 - How To Cornrow
- Congrats You Did It!
- JOIN OUR FREE COMMUNITY
- Hair Care Check List
- Hair Care Methods That Work Resource Manual
- Before you go...
Shaunic Stinson is a Wife, Mom of 4, Entrepreneur, Accountant, and Blogger that knows how to slay her daughter's natural hair as well as her own. After having 3 sons who only required hair cuts, when her daughter was born, she had no clue what to do with her very thick and short hair. After searching the internet in 2006, she wasn't able to find anything online to help her with her 2 year old daughter's hair. She learned how to take excellent care of her daughter's hair through trial and error. In 2009 when her daughter was 5, she decided to started a YouTube channel (Brown Girls Hair) and blog to teach and help other Mom's who were struggling like she did to take care of their daughter's hair. With over 5 million YouTube views and over 100k followers on all of her social media platforms, she has been a inspiration to Moms all over the world while being able to grow her daughter's hair down her back. Her goal is to continue to help by offering this course to make hair time easy for Mom's and Dad's by teaching everything that she had to learn the hard way. She recently became an Entrepreneur launching her own beauty brand called Kisse Girl last year which will soon offer shampoo and conditioner!