If you have adopted a child and you are struggling with their hair and you don't know where to start.
If you have a daughter with thick and course hair and you don't know how to care for it.
You or your child has dry hair and can't figure out how to keep it moisturized.
The only hairstyle you know how to do is that one ponytail that sits on the top of her head.
If your child is tender headed and hates hair time and you do too!
- Welcome to HCMTW
- Before we begin...
- Lesson 1 - Healthy Eating for Healthy Hair
- Lesson 2 - The Importance of a Trim
- Lesson 3 - How To Trim
- Lesson 4 - Understanding Your Hair's Porosity
- Lesson 5 - Scalp Stimulation
- Test your learning
- Lesson 1 - Product Ingredients
- Lesson 2 - How To Establish A Routine
- Lesson 3 - Swim Hair
- Lesson 4 - Tools
- Lesson 5 - Hair Prep
- Lesson 6 - How To Shampoo
- Lesson 7 - How To Condition & Deep Condition
- Lesson 8 - How To Detangle
- Lesson 9 - Banding
- Lesson 10 - Products We Love
- Lesson 1 - Styling Intro
- Lesson 2 - How to Moisturize
- Lesson 3 - Heat Styling
- Lesson 4 - Wet Styling
- Lesson 5 - How To Remove Knots FREE PREVIEW
- Lesson 6 - Hair Accessories
- Lesson 7 - Parting
- Lesson 8 - Basic Styling Techniques
- Lesson 9 - Ponytails
- Lesson 10 - Protective Styling
- Lesson 11 - How To Flat Twist
- Lesson 12 - How To Cornrow
- Congrats You Did It!
- Hair Care Check List
- Hair Care Methods That Work Resource Manual
- Before you go...